- Battenkill Chorale: This is a large chorus of over 100 members which performs primarily sacred music in the Greenwich/Cambridge area of NY, with two major performances each season (January and June). Contact Janet McGhee for more information.
- Bennington Baroque: Bennington Baroque presents music composed between 1600 and 1780
on instruments of the period.
- Bennington Chamber Music Conference: The Bennington Chamber Music Conference provides opportunities for amateur instrumentalists who are passionate about music and wish to develop as chamber players. This event is held at Bennington College, Bennington, Vermont and runs from mid-July to mid-August each year.
- Bennington Children's Chorus: The Bennington Children's Chorus was established in 1987 with the purpose of giving children in Vermont's Bennington County and the surrounding areas of New York and Massachusetts the opportunity to study and perform the finest choral literature written for the treble voice. As part of their classical music education, children are exposed to many styles of choral music, including folk music and newly composed works.
- The Bennington County Choral Society :
The Bennington County Choral Society attracts members from Bennington County, Massachusetts and New York State. The BCCS is open to all ages and singing/reading abilities. Auditions are not required.
- The Clark: The Clark art museum in Williamstown, MA presents a variety of performing arts including classical music, both larger groups and chamber groups.
- Friends of Chamber Music: If you enjoy adventurous programming performed by outstanding artists, the known and the new, in a unique ambience... Friends of Chamber Music concerts are for you! Friends of Chamber Music, Inc. founded in 1949 by composer and educator Martha Beck Carragan continues to present brilliant artists and ensembles. Friends of Chamber Music presents a series of six concerts each year, at Kiggins Hall on the campus of Emma Willard, in Troy NY.
- Green Mountain Youth Orchestra: Founded in 1987, the Green Mountain Youth Orchestra (GMYO) accepts musicians of all ages and levels. Talented musicians from the VT/MA/NY tri-state area rehearse weekly and perform two to three times a season.
- Hudson Sounds: "HudsonSounds was launched in the spring of 2010 as a clearing house for information, discussion and promotion of the vast array of classical and contemporary music activity in the greater Capital Region of New York, including the upper Hudson Valley and The Berkshires."
- Elkara Trio: "The Elkara Trio provides an exciting new musical sound with a classical edge for your wedding. The exquisite mix of flute, viola and bassoon creates a new twist to the favorites you have always expected."
- Sandra Mangsen, Founder Bennington Baroque: Harpsichord and Clavichord
- Music Company Orchestra: The Music Company Orchestra is a non-profit community orchestra in the Tri-Cities area of N.Y. State. Founded in 1974, the Orchestra performs concerts so that those who would not ordinarily hear orchestral music can experience the excitement of a live concert.
- Park-McCullough House: The Park-McCullough House in North Bennington presents a variety of programs throughout the year, including a summer music series.
- Schenectady Symphony Orchestra: We are a community-based symphony orchestra founded in 1934 whose objectives are cultural enrichment, music education and appreciation, and provision of an outlet for the talents of accomplished musicians in the community. The Schenectady Symphony Orchestra provides an outlet for the talents of accomplished musicians through annual auditions.
- Union College and Community Orchestra: The Union College and Community Orchestra meets Tuesday evenings and presents a full concert each term. The orchestra frequently features student concerto soloists and performs student compositions in addition to the standard literature.
- Union College International Festival of Chamber Music: This series features fourteen gala concerts each season in acoustically-superb Memorial Chapel. There is open seating on the main floor as well as the balccony.
- Vermont Symphony Orchestra : The Vermont Symphony Orchestra is the nation's oldest state-supported orchestra and one of the finest of its size. In addition to concert programming, over 175 school performances are provided annually, reaching 45% of Vermont's school children.
- Windham Orchestra: The Windham Orchestra serves Brattleboro and surrounding towns by performing live orchestral music in various locations, providing a performance outlet for amateur, student and professional players and performing works by local composers. The orchestra hosts a Concerto Competition for high school age students from school districts in Vermont, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The winning student performs at the orchestra's concerts in March.